Wood windows are incredibly sought after. The sleek, clean design upgrades the look and feel of a home. While highly popular, wood windows still have their disadvantages such as increased maintenance and care. However, wood clad windows offer the look of wood windows with increased durability and lower maintenance. At Avana Windows and Doors, we are experts in wood clad window installation.
Wood Clad Windows and Benefits
Clad is a protective exterior for wood windows. Utilizing clad has multiple benefits:
Increased strength and durability
- Clad windows are less prone to warping, contracting, expanding, and rotting
Increased resistance to air and water infiltration
- Resistance to air and water infiltration improves the heating and cooling efficiency of your home
- Less maintenance
Wood Clad Options
Clad is offered in a variety of products including wood, aluminum, vinyl, and fiberglass. With an abundance of options, you are guaranteed to find the right product that fits your window design and style.
Wood Clad Window Brands
At Avana Windows and Doors, our partners create the highest-quality wood clad windows and we provide the highest-quality installation.
Andersen Windows & Doors - Andersen Windows & Doors offers multiple exterior clad options for their windows. From a variety of styles, colors, finishes, and series, you are sure to find the right window for you.
- Andersen 400 Series - Available in vinyl clad exterior only.
- E Series - Available in aluminum clad exterior. Andersen’s E Series comes in a variety of colors and styles.
- A Series - Offered in a Fibrex clad. Fibrex is a unique patented composite material made by Andersen.
- Pella - Pella’s wood frames are protected by durable aluminum-clad exteriors and an EnduraClad® protective finish -- this limits fading and protects the window for years to come.
- Jeldwen - Jeldwen offers wood clad windows in a variety of colors, styles and finishes.
Contact us today to request an in-home consultation or call us at (832) 432-7930.