Vinyl windows, while they cost less financially, are a better, more durable option than wood windows. Vinyl windows do not rot or need to be painted over time. Unlike wood windows, they are a low-maintenance solution. At Avana Windows & Doors, our selection of vinyl windows are durable, stylish and provide double the protection. Our expert installation team ensures that your windows will complete the look of your home without the high-end cost or added maintenance.
Advantages of Vinyl Windows
In regards to benefits, vinyl windows surpass wood windows. From cost, to maintenance, to energy efficiency, vinyl windows may be the perfect solution for your home.
- Vinyl windows cost significantly less than wood windows while still maintaining the elegance and warmth.
Strength and durability
- With proper care, vinyl windows can last 20 - 40 years without warping or contracting.
- Due to its thermal protection material, vinyl windows are incredibly energy efficient. Keep the heat in during winter, and the heat out during summer. They will also save you on energy costs year-round.
- Vinyl windows are also recyclable, which not only makes them beneficial for your home, but the environment as well.
Variety and aesthetics
- Offered in a variety of shapes, sizes, styles and colors, vinyl windows are crafted to fit any home. Relish in the simplistic beauty of vinyl windows.
- Vinyl windows require significantly less maintenance compared to other windows, such as wood. Annual cleaning of dirt and dust ensure the longevity of your window.
Vinyl Window Brands
At Avana Windows & Doors, our partners create the highest-quality vinyl windows and we provide the highest-quality installation.
Andersen Windows & Doors
- Andersen 400 Series - Crafted wood with vinyl exterior (clad) to prevent water damage and increase the longevity of your windows.
- Andersen 200 Series - The 200 Series offers several vinyl clad styles and sizes to choose from for your home's windows.
- Pella® 350 Series - The 350 Series offers stronger, more durable windows as opposed to the typical low-end vinyl windows offered by many.
- Pella® 250 Series - Choose from Pella's most popular designs. With 11 color options, you are guaranteed to find a style that matches your home's decor.
- Encompass by Pella® - Affordable cost and increased energy efficiency are offered with Encompass by Pella®.
- Jeldwen offers a large selection of vinyl windows. Choose from several colors, styles and sizes.
Contact us today to request an in-home consultation or call us at (832) 432-7930.