Struggling to choose between the elegance of wood windows and the strength of vinyl and fiberglass windows? Composite windows offer both beauty and durability. Made with various materials, such as wood, vinyl and fiberglass, composite windows provide energy-efficiency, longevity and strength. Our selection allows customers to truly have it all in their Houston home. Let our experienced team at Avana Windows & Doors install your composite windows.
Benefits of Composite Windows
- Composite windows are entirely recyclable, which makes them environmentally friendly.
- With airtight insulation and superior weather resistance, composite windows are incredibly energy-efficient. This can help you save on electricity bills.
- Composite windows require little to no maintenance. This is great for those who want the look and feel of wood windows, without the added cost and regular maintenance.
- Due to the strength and durability, composite windows last on average, 40 - 50 years. You can enjoy their beauty without fading, peeling, rotting or corroding.
- With decreased maintenance and savings on energy bills, composite windows are incredibly cost efficient in the long run.
Stylish and aesthetically pleasing
- Composite windows combine the look and feel of wood windows with the strength and durability of vinyl and fiberglass windows. Choose from several styles, colors and materials.
Composite Window Brands
At Avana Windows & Doors, our Andersen partner creates the highest-quality composite windows and we provide the highest-quality installation.
Andersen Windows & Doors
- A-Series - Andersen's A-Series offers wood windows protected by composite clad on the exterior. The double pane SmartSun glass provides superior energy-efficiency. Choose from a large selection of factory-finished wood interiors.
- 100 Series - Made of Andersen's exclusive Fibrex® composite material, Andersen's 100 Series is stronger, thicker and can withstand temperatures up to 150 degrees.
Contact us today to request an in-home consultation or call us at (832) 432-7930.